[macvoiceover] Re: Audio books on the IPad

  • From: "Smith Larry" <Larry.Smith2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:23:11 -0500

Ok, thanks much! I'm kind of looking forward to getting my Ipad. It is
suppose to arrive early next week. I have had trouble convincing myself
as to why I need both the Ipad and Iphone. But I'm starting to accept
the fact that I'm just one of those people who just want it because,
smiles! Thanks again.