[macvoiceover] Re: Audible app for iPhone

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 08:28:41 -0400

Hi,

no to both questions.  Since Apple started charging a 30% fee to developers for
in app purchases, many just provide a link to their web site where you can
purchase their services/goods.

I'm assuming you already have an audible account?  If so, just go to
audible.com, and use your gift to purchase your book there.  When you open the
audible app, the book will be in the cloud waiting for you to downloaded it to
your device.

hth

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx