[macvoiceover] Association for the Blind of Western Australia on Twitter

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Discussion of Digital Talking Books <dtb-talk@xxxxxxxxxx>, macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, macvoiceover <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Christopher Lee <leecm@xxxxxxx>, Friends of the DAISY Consortium <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Andrew Furlong <Andrew.Furlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tony Iezzi <Tony.Iezzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 16:58:17 +0800

http://twitter.com/AssocBlindWA

This twitter account will update each time we finish producing a new digital
talking book in DAISY format.

Gregory Kearney
Manager - Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of Western Australia
61 Kitchener Avenue, PO Box 101
Victoria Park 6979, WA Australia

Telephone: +61 (08) 9311 8202
Telephone: +1 (307) 224-4022 (North America)
Fax: +61 (08) 9361 8696
Toll free: 1800 658 388 (Australia only)
Email: gkearney@xxxxxxxxx