[macvoiceover] Re: Apple to the core episode 3

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 09:31:47 -0400

Thank you for the kind words.  I made a pretty big mistake in the podcast.  I
said the command to move the mouse cursor to the VO cursor was VO shift F5.
This was wrong, wrong, wrong.  I don't know where  my head was at.  A listener
was kind enough to point out this error to me.  The correct command to move the
mouse cursor to the voiceover cursor is VO command F5.

Thanks.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296
www.mobileaccess.org

On Jul 29, 2011, at 9:07 AM, Suzanne Erb wrote:

Hi Folks,
I just finished listening to Ricardo's "Apple to the Core" podcast, and I
highly recommend it.  He covers more than what he says in his announcement, and
it is well worth the listen. Gracias.  If I didn't spell it right, I apologize.
Suzanne