[macvoiceover] Re: Apple store online (fwd)

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 15:44:18 +0100

It does seem to be a safari Beta issue. I've noticed buttons that were working fine before are no longer working on various sites. And some links/buttons are simply unpressable/unclickable. I hope they fix these issues in the official release because the other changes in safari beta are great.

On 13 Apr 2009, at 15:39, E.J. Zufelt wrote:

Good morning,

Is there any evidence that this problem does not exist in Safari 3?

My experience has been that the Apple site is not designed with best accessibility practices in mind. Even using JAWS in IE6 I can tell that there are some unlabeled buttons.

HTH,
Everett

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt

View my LinkedIn Profile
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ezufelt

On 13-Apr-09, at 11:34 AM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

No, I don't plan to go back to safari 3; this needs to be fixed in safari 4.

--
Cheryl