[macvoiceover] Re: Another possible solution for Safari 5 issues

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 22:44:34 -0500

Well, safari five was working great for me and so was safari reader.
Unfortunately, I wanted to go to Audible and voiceover loads repetedly and is
basically useless once I go to the Audible site--useless in safari that is. The
user agent idea didn't help and I'm extremely reluctant to dump all my cookies
just to try to get this to work. Switching to webkit or an earlier version of
safari also didn't help. Guess I'll wait for an update.

--

Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,