[macvoiceover] Re: An improved Safari.

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 06:59:57 -0500

if you go to the end and then go up one and right arrow to expand that one, it
will tell you what row you are on.

On Nov 11, 2009, at 10:00 PM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:

I too had a lot of repair permissions all to do with Safari, but I don't know
how many... did you actually count them all? <grin>

I'm getting a busy still when I press VO I to bring up the item chooser, but it
goes away quickly.

Russell