[macvoiceover] Re: American spelling

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 07:25:43 -0400

Hi,

Open system preferences.  In here choose "language and text".  Once here select
the text tab.  Then press control right arrow until you get to a pop up button
that is set to automatic by language.  change this to British english.

Let me know if you need more help.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296
www.mobileaccess.org

On Jul 27, 2011, at 6:44 AM, David Weston wrote:

>> Hi,
I have just found out that when I am writing in a pages document it is saying
that my English spelling is wrong. Can any one tell me how to change the
dictionary to UK English, and where the dictionary is?
My wife also wants to know if the spelling is wrong because the computer is
setup to American English and where to change it to UK English?
David Weston.>