[macvoiceover] Re: Airtunes

  • From: Amanda <pebbles11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 22:14:11 +1100

Hi,

I'll do that, thanks. The airport express does appear in the menu. I know itunes is not muted because there is sound coming out of the computer's speakers. Should it still come out of the computer's speakers when it is coming out of airport express?
On 24/10/2009, at 7:05 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

try plugging an headset into the airport express to be certain sound is reaching it. if this works, check your stereo system to make sure it is set to receive from the jacks. If the headset is not receiving sound, you need to make sure itunes is not muted and that the volume is sufficiently high. when you plug the airport express in, it is not totally automatic. see if it appears in your wireless list on the router of attached devices. mine is called meowing and has an nat address of 192.168.1.10.

On Oct 24, 2009, at 2:45 AM, Amanda wrote:

Hi,

I've plugged my airport express into the power, connected the cable from the airport express to the inputs on the stereo, and run the airport express utility. The airport express menu says that it is running. I've opened itunes, started playing a track and have clicked on the remote speakers button. The look for remote speakers box in preferences is checked. However no sound is coming out of my stereo. Can anyone help?

Regards
Amanda