[macvoiceover] Re: Air Video

  • From: Ignasi Cambra Díaz <ignasicambra@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 15:44:39 +0100

How old is your Mac Mini? If it's relatively mew you may be able to use airplay
mirroring to stream anything to your Apple TV without any third-party products.
You can just activate airplay and play your films on any media player that you
like to see them on your Apple TV.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 12, 2015, at 3:24 PM, Ian Harrison
<harrisonclan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi listers,
Has anyone used the above with success?

I have my films stored on an external hard drive attached to my mac mini.
Will this product work with external hard drives and enable streaming to
apple tv without going through iTunes? Also is it voice over friendly?

Thanks in advance
Ian