[macvoiceover] Re: Adjusting sliders to stop the mail previewing

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 17:18:33 -0500

Hi,

Navigate to the messages table and make sure your not interacting with it.
Now, press VO down arrow once.  It should say horizontal splitter.  Now, if you
have mouse set to follow the VO cursor in voiceover utilities, all you have to
do is double click with a mouse or your trackpad if using a macbook.  Keep in
mind if the latter, trackpad commander needs to be turned off.  If you don't
have your mouse cursor set to follow the VO cursor, you can move the mouse
cursor to where the VO cursor is manually by pressing VO command F5.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter, Skype, and AIM: rwalker296