[macvoiceover] Re: Adding radio streams in playlists using Automator

  • From: A-Pro Studio <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 09:08:00 +0200

Hi Keith,

The reason you have to keep the stream running in your version of the guide, is because you use the action "Get the current song" in step 3. If you use "Get selected iTunes items" you should be able to add multiple selected streams without having to play them. I was referring to the name of the actions somewhat from my memory in my initial suggestion, so there might be an error there..... But that was the action I got to work in my workflow.

Also, you are correct about the double clicking, I should have spesified that hitting control-option-spacebar twice is absolutely needed, and when doing this, the action might be added even if you do not hear "No rows selected". Important to know, so that you don´t add an action twice because you do not hear "No rows selected"....

You are free to edit and publish the suggestion any way you like!

Take care,
John André