[macvoiceover] Accessing Googlemail account on a Mac

  • From: Sunil Peck <sunilpeck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 12:45:27 +0100

Hi all,

I'd appreciate it if someone could give me the steps to enable me to access my
Googlemail account via the mail app on my Mac.

Everything was working fine until I changed my password. I could never find the
option to tell the amil app on my Mac what the new password was so gave up
trying.

I'd like to do it now though. I deleted the account on my Mac and thought I'd
managed to add it again but no messages are sent or received.

When I go to add it in system preferences I'm told the account exists.

I'm able to send and receive from the same account on other devices.

Thanks,
Sunil