[macvoiceover] Re: Accepting spelling suggestions (Lion)

  • From: Daniela Rubio <mabuhay94@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 00:46:19 +0200

Hello:
To accept the corrections, you just need to hit option down arrow. When you do
that, the first suggestion will be spoken.
If you want to accept this firs option, just hit enter. If you need more, just
do a wright arrow and vo will speak the next one. Hit enter to the selected one
and that's it!
On the contrary: If the system corrected something and you don't want the
correction, just put your cursor over the word and you will hear vo speak
something like undo the correction.
Hit option down arrow and then enter, and your original word will be restored.
I hope I was clear.
Take care!

SALU2DMX, DANNY&JOY