[macvoiceover] Re: AboutImage 1.0 Released

  • From: "Jane Jordan (gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 19:55:53 -0400

I got an error message saying something about unable to find perl. How do I fix this? I haven't yet figured how to copy the text from that little window.

Jane

On Jun 6, 2007, at 1:17 PM, Greg Kearney wrote:

AboutImage 1.0

AboutImage seeks to solve a problem faced by blind journalists, that of knowing information about an image and obtaining it's IPTC cation for editing when they can not see it.

AboutImage will open an image file of any type and will display various information about that file, including IPTC caption information in TextEdit where the information may be edited or copied to other applications as needed.

AboutImage is free, open source under the GNU license. AboutImage web site. http://w3.wmcnet.org/vo/utilities/aboutimage/

Greg Kearney

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover- request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Webinterface at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover