[macvoiceover] Re: About imovie

  • From: ashley <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 10:18:43 +0100

One you've selected the event in the events table, you should, somewhere, get a "event timeline". You may have to stop interacting and interact with the various groups on the window to find it.

Once you've found it, interact with it, and in the 'clips list' are your videos.
ash

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog:
http://daysofthegeek.blogspot.com

On 01/08/2011 08:52, Daniela Rubio wrote:
Hello all and specially Ash:
At last, I was able to import files into an iMovie event. I selected the event
in the table, and I know that all the clips make 5.08 minutes. but I am not
able to find where are the clips located so I can copy them and then go to my
project and paste.
Beside the events table, I find an empty table, is this normal?

And what about the empty scroll areas in the project browser and event browser
?Sorry if this is getting too long, but I really need to make this video.
Thank you and talk to you soon!?