[macvoiceover] Re: About Antivirus

  • From: John Hess <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 20:42:22 -0400

You would need to run antivirus on the windows side only. They are two different operating systems. On my windows side I run AVG antivirus. However, I really only use windows for testing. I do %85 of my computer activity on the mac.

On Oct 25, 2008, at 8:33 PM, Mary Anne Lynskey wrote:

Hi again.  More questions from the "newby".

I understand that a lot of people are runnign Mac without antivirus protection.

If that is advisible, what happens when you are running windows, does the definite need for antivirus exist once you start running that O S on a Mac?

Thanks again!

Mary Anne

John W. Hess & Barclay the WonderLab