[macvoiceover] AW: This works with GarageBand,,, Frontier Design AlphaTrack | Sweetwater.com

  • From: "Benjamin Blatter" <benjaminblatter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 17:51:17 +0100

Hi Keith

I bought an alphatrack about two years ago for use with sonar. I have to
admid that I don't use it very often - not because it's not great. But I got
very disapointed with a mackie control surface and with DAW's in general. So
that's why I don't do much anymore if I don't have to.
I don't have a mac, at least not yet. but if there's anything about the
Alphatrack which I could check out for you, just let me know. All I know
about my short use is that the fader is pretty quit and the time strip is a
nice cool thing.

Ben