[macvoiceover] Re: AIM On My Mac

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 02:43:10 -0700

Hi Corry, I leave the preview pane open, and simply tab to it when I
want to read a message, and then when I'm done with the message, I
shift tab back to the message table, and delete the message, if this is
what you mean by being in the main window of mail.  You can also press
enter on each message, and press command w when you're done, and it
will return you back to the message table.
On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 22:04:00 -0400, Cory Kadlik wrote:

I would ceriously consider Adiom. Works verry welll, and sounds easier
use. For example cmd left and right arros moves from chat to chat. and
cmd
slash moves you from a chat back to your contacts. As a side note, does

anyone know how to move from an email message to the main window of
mail
without using the window chooser menu? Thanks