[macvoiceover] Re: A problem with Pages on the Mac

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 10:27:47 +1200

Yep, so many problems are worked out this way, hope you like being a problem
solver.
Though, for me, selecting the file in the windows menu works.

TF

On 27/04/2012, at 7:23 AM, David Chittenden wrote:

Hello,

Ok, it took me a bit over a day to figure out the solution. As I stated
previously, the problem was I pressed command m whilst writing in a Pages
document. After that, no matter what I tried, I couldn't write anything else in
the file - even when I clicked on the title of the file in the window tab of
the toolbar. I also tried zooming in on the document and selecting actual size
of the document from the view menu.

What finally worked, late last night, was interacting with the document and
then pressing control shift space (mouse click). After that, I am writing in
the document again.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchittenden@xxxxxxxxx
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288