[macvoiceover] Re: A few FlightGear observations and warnings.

  • From: "Orin" <orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 21:52:40 -0400

It would be great for the VoiceOver voice to read the gages. If the system voice were to read them, and if gages are scrolling bye real fast, just like with mudding, we won't be able to keep up. This, however, is totaly different than mudding. If we have the VoiceOver voice reading them, we can control when it speaks and when it doesn't.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Moore" <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxx> To: "General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind" <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>