[macvoiceover] Re: 10.6.4.installed.

  • From: jeff greene <greeneboy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 15:32:46 -0400

Hi Olivia and others, often in the past if bugs like these popped up with a new os x update, downloading the combo update from apple.com/support fixed the problems. That download is usually like 300-400mb and takes a lot longer to install than through software update. But, its something you can try. I updated my macbook pro but haven't really played with it much since so am not sure if i'm having the same problems. I'm going to play around with mail and safari tonight and will let you guys know.

Regards, Jeff Greene