[macvoiceover] 1 Voiceover and 2 Safari questions.

  • From: Jason Dasent <overdriverecording@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 04:02:17 -0400

Hi every one,
     Can some one please tell me, when I am in quick nav mode, turning
on keyboard help, and pressing quick nav assigned letters doesn't
speak what the letters are assigned to, such as, h move to next
heading. I heard a Vvision Australia podcast on using quick nav, and
this was working fine? Also, when I click on a pdf file when in
safari, the file opens, how do I download it to open on my hard drive
later? And can some one please tell me how to navigate around a
playing video in youtube such as mute, stop, play paus rewind fast
forward etc? I am using Lion. Thanks in advance for any help.
Jason