[macvisionaries] Re: Adding a contact to a group in Contacts

  • From: Andrew Lamanche <ioanidis@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 21:32:22 +0100

Hi jim,

So kind of you to respond. No, I've not tried the copy option: I didn't think
it would work. I shall certainly try it. And yes, I use smart group way of
organising groups. Contacts app has always been a headache for me so any tips
like yours are very much appreciated.

Andrew

On 30 Aug 2015, at 17:58, Jim Gatteys <jgatteys@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Andrew,
have you tried the traditional copy and paste from one group to another? It
works for me.
Have you used the smart groups option in contacts?
Jim

On Aug 30, 2015, at 8:28 AM, Andrew Lamanche <ioanidis@xxxxxx> wrote:

Listers,
I've been seeking through the menus in Contacts but I can't find the way of
adding a person's contact to a group which I've already created. Is there a
way of doing so?

Many thanks for any tips

Andrew