[mac4theblind] Re: youtube to mp3

  • From: Tracy Duffy <tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 10:12:43 -0500

It's not a program, but if you copy the link to a song you want, you can
usually convert it on

convertfiles.com

Once in a while, it will not convert a youtube file, but mostly I've had a lot
of good luck with it. It converts the file and you download the converted file.
Just a thought you might explore.

On Feb 14, 2014, at 1:20 AM, Benjamin Blatter wrote:

> Hi Kerri! Youtube is a very complex thing because the developers are changing
> every couple of months something there. that's why makers of youtube
> downloading programs always have to adapt. their software may work today and
> download nothing tomorrow.
> Tooble might be such a case. There was a huge change about a month ago with
> this google+ story. Maybe tooble isn't up to date yet.
>
> There are two other programs I found from aimersoft and Iskysoft:
> http://www.aimersoft.com/online-video/download-youtube-channels.html
>
> http://www.iskysoft.com/convert-youtube/youtube-channel-downloader.html
>
> Maybe you have luck with these programs.
>
> Ben
>

> Am 14.02.2014 06:07, schrieb Kerri:
>> Hi, Ben, under windows I use Songr but haven’t found anything under mac yet
>> and the program that John recommended gives errors ever since I downloaded
>> and launched it.
>> On Feb 13, 2014, at 8:51 PM, Benjamin Blatter <benjaminblatter@xxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi!
>>> I download lots of youtube channels under Windows with FreeYoutubeDownload
>>> from DvdVideosoft. Because I wanted to know if there is something like that
>>> on the mac I was looking arround a bit. If you'd like to download whole
>>> channels at once, have a look at AllMyTubes:
>>>
>>> http://www.wondershare.com/convert-video-audio/download-youtube-channel.html
>>>
>>> Never tried it, but it could be an interesting option. Maybe it can convert
>>> to Mp3 as well ...
>>>
>>> Kind regards
>>> Ben

>>>    All emails intended for the list owner can be sent to:

>>      All emails intended for the list owner can be sent to:

Tracy Duffy
tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are you ways my ways," saith the
Lord.
Isaiah 55:8