[mac4theblind] word count in text edit: was: Fwd: Expressing gratitude from a new user to the Mac and being a Voiceover user

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 16:26:46 -0500

One thing you mention in the message elow is word count.  there is none in text
edit, but here's a link that will show you how to ad it.
http://www.macworld.com/article/151125/2010/05/texteditwordcount.html
On Feb 16, 2012, at 3:34 PM, Daniel McGee wrote:

Hi everyone, below is a forwarded message about a somewhat visual thing that
happens in a document when hitting return for a new paragrah. At least for me
from what I've been told when hitting enter at some points in my documents the
curser indents. I have forwarded this message because I don't know how to
respond to James (the developer of Bean) to give him the correct feedback. Also
this is a chance for all you guys to give me suggestions and I can then forward
them onto him to let him know.
Hope you can all help out!

Daniel

Begin forwarded message: