[mac4theblind] Re: starting VoiceOver tutorial?

  • From: Chris <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 10:16:46 +0100

Try fn=vo-command-f8.

On 15/08/2012 07:50, scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I know, you're thinking, well, duh, the tutorial will start when you hit
command f5. This is true the first time you launch VoiceOver, but how
does one launch it with 1 keyboard command again? vo command f8 doesn't
seem to work on any of the 3 macs I'm using running Mountain Lion for
work purposes. Can anyone please shed some light on why this could be
happening?
Thanks so much for any help!
Scott