[mac4theblind] Re: speech very fast with IOS 9.2 and iPhone 5

  • From: David hilbert poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 08:22:26 -0500

your message below confirms does not deny this Apple is not right or wrong this
is just a fact a dialect is a dialect a language is a language.

On Dec 12, 2015, at 11:36 PM, Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you read many books on the subject as I have you will know that statement is
wrong. There are several dialects throughout the united states and across the
uk region each with its own grammar and rules. I take an interest in this kind
of stuff even though it is not my major. The same can be said with other
languages. So yeah again apple wins!

On Dec 12, 2015, at 8:11 PM, David hilbert poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

English is English as far as I'm concerned

On Dec 12, 2015, at 10:26 PM, Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah that actually makes sence if you think about it. Dialect is also a
language as sometimes it is different. You can have both in that rotor so I
see no issues.

tAke care.
On Dec 12, 2015, at 7:20 PM, David hilbert poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

The most confusing thing about all of this is that iOS or Apple calls
dialects languages I have all English dialects but until light shows
additional dialect I did not see language in the rotor you have to put
something in there

On Dec 12, 2015, at 9:43 PM, Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It used to be for me but yeah even siri voice is getting to be too slow at
80 percent and I onlhy have it up at 80 percent for a few days now. I guess
I just process stuff at a quick rate.
On Dec 12, 2015, at 6:21 PM, rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,
For me, personally, Samantha 100% is too slow.

Sent from an iPad. Please excuse any spelling errors.

wrote:

The most confusing thing about all of this is that iOS or Apple calls
dialects languages I have all English dialects but until light shows
additional dialect I did not see language in the rotor you have to put
something in there

On Dec 12, 2015, at 9:43 PM, Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It used to be for me but yeah even siri voice is getting to be too slow at
80 percent and I onlhy have it up at 80 percent for a few days now. I guess
I just process stuff at a quick rate.
On Dec 12, 2015, at 6:21 PM, rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,
For me, personally, Samantha 100% is too slow.

Sent from an iPad. Please excuse any spelling errors.

On 12 Dec 2015, at 8:50 pm, Randi Shelton <rshelton820@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I noticed that too when I updated my 6. As John said, once the rate is on
the rotor, you can manage it better. I was able to slow it down to a more
acceptable speed. Still a little faster than before though. It's either too
fast or to slow... Sheesh!@!!