[mac4theblind] Re: spaces and mission control

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 14:42:25 -0500

    Right.  I haven't disabled any of it myself as I use it form time to time.
Doing some research, however, confirms both the System Prefs Mission Control
Pane and disabling it in Keyboard Preferences under the Shortcut tab.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT