[mac4theblind] Re: sound forge

  • From: Kristoffer Gustafsson <kg.kristoffer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 22:27:02 +0100

Hi.
I'm running mountain lion.
I don't dare to upgrade, since there are very many bugs in that with
voiceover, you can't do this and you can't do that etc.
For example the search function in safari doesn't work in the latest
os, and I need that.
I Think it is quite new. it is on applevis.com under podcasts.
/Kristoffer

> what version of mac os are you running?  how old is the podcast.
>
> On Feb 24, 2015, at 3:59 PM, Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:
>
> Hi.
> I decided to try out sond forge after I have Heard a short podcast
> about using it with voiceover.
> But when I try it no buttons or checkboxes are labeled.
> In the recording they were.
> What can be wrong?
> /Kristoffer
>
> --
> Kristoffer Gustafsson
> Salängsgatan 7a
> tel:033-12 60 93
> mobil: 0730-500934

>      All emails intended for the list owner can be sent to:

Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934