[mac4theblind] radio tuner aps for the mac

  • From: "Frank Ventura" <Frank.Ventura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 09:45:47 -0400

Hello on our IOS devices we have a bunch of great radio tuner apps like
OOTunes, Tune In Radio, Spark Radio, etc. Are there any accessible radio
tuner apps for the Mac? This is sorely missing on my MBP compared to an
IOS device.
Frank

Mobile access is managed by Carlos Palomino, Taylor Scott, and Ricardo
Walker.