[mac4theblind] Re: questions

  • From: Tracy Duffy <tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 05:15:45 -0400

Now that is one thing I’d like to know. How in heck can I find the name of an
attachment that comes in an email or should I say with an email? If the person
doesn’t tell me the name of the file that is attached, I have a devil of a time
finding it if I manage to save it. Isn’t there some way to find that
information? If not, that’s strange but I’ve never been able to work that out.

On Oct 22, 2015, at 10:53 PM, MattFromFlorida <matt.from.florida@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

So you are saying there is no way to insert a file as an attachment in Mac
mail? You are also saying Vo will not read the name of the attachment you get
in an email?

Thanks,
Matt.from.florida@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:Matt.from.florida@xxxxxxxxx>