[mac4theblind] pod cast saving.

  • From: dogstar172 <dogstar172@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 15:39:39 -0500

Hello there,
     Hope every one is doing well since the Holiday season has slowly moved
into the past.

I am using I tunes to get pod casts and I was wondering if it is possible to
save them on an external hard drive or d v d disc after I listen to them?
Would it just be a matter of copying each pod cast group onto the external hard
drive or d v d disc?  Thanks.
Angie
Happy 2012 to all.************