[mac4theblind] oddness with updating a flash drive

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 10:46:34 -0700

Hello to all. I tried to update my flash drive to the latest dmg of lion that
came out wednesday or when ever it came out. I cannot get the menu to come up
for selecting weather  it will be the target or destination. Here is an audio
boo explaining what's going on. If anyone can be of some help I'd love it.

Thanks.

http://audioboo.fm/boos/798484-a-question-regarding-updating-a-flash-drive-oddness

Thanks all.************