[mac4theblind] Re: notifications

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 12:29:28 -0500

   You have to do it in System Preferences in the Keyboard pane.  YOu want the
Shortcuts tab and then choose, Mission Control from the categories table.  I
believe there is a listing for Notification Center in the shortcuts table to
the left, but no listed shortcut.  I used, control-command-n.  Just make sure
the checkbox next to it is checked.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION