[mac4theblind] Re: moving and renaming?

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 17:13:08 -0400

     There might be something strange going on with the list.  I have sent
messages that have not reached the list for several hours afterwards.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com
Twitter, @macfortheblind

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION