[mac4theblind] Re: @ me.com mail

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 20:25:16 -0700

well i didn't go to add it because i already had it in lion mail and my
other accounts were merged into m l mail but @me.com did not and the
accessiblity tech on the phone today said that it was strange, but we did
not work on that because we are trying to figure out why v o will not read
the time in 24 hour time when i have it set for that and a person with eyes
can see the 24 hour format on the clock on the screen.