[mac4theblind] Re: [mac4theblind] Re: [mac4theblind] 3D Shuffle Board Bowling – Free iPhone app of the day

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 15:08:41 -0700

Hmm looks interestinghtough lol! Imigh ttry it or maybe not lol!

Take care.
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

website: http://music.marrie.org