[mac4theblind] Re: legal way to get a copy of mac os for windows 10 vm

  • From: crayton <craybay3198@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2016 06:32:36 -0400

first of all, booting into the mac OS installer is not as easy as you think. I have done this to several machines before and let me tell you, you could put your computer at risk. Things could get corrupted and so forth and so on. That's all I have to say about putting mac os on a windows machine. My thing is, if you want mac that bad, then go and get a mac.

Scott Granados <mailto:scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Saturday, October 1, 2016 6:29 AMvia Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sumlink&utm_campaign=reach>
What, that’s silly, how would it turn your computer in to a brick.

crayton <mailto:craybay3198@xxxxxxxxx>
Saturday, October 1, 2016 2:53 AMvia Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sumlink&utm_campaign=reach>
besides, why would you want to do that anyway/ You are putting yourself at risks on making your computer turn into a brick.

Agent086b <mailto:agent086b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thursday, September 29, 2016 11:39 PMvia Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sumlink&utm_campaign=reach>
Hi Marven,
you have already been advised on other lists this is not possible without breaking the law.
Max.

Marvin Hunkin <mailto:startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
Thursday, September 29, 2016 11:13 PMvia Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sumlink&utm_campaign=reach>

Hi. wondering is there a legal way to get mac os, for windows 10.

Want to be legal and also free.

Any ideas.

Looking for your expert ideas.

Thanks.