[mac4theblind] Re: inability to activate program

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 22:29:23 -0500

If you have a pc to put it in, pop the pc on the network if you have a router
and copy away.

On Feb 1, 2013, at 7:59 PM, Kerri <shalom75@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello, all.

I recently purchased paragon ntfs in order to mk my external hard drive
readable and copyable on this mac. However, i cannot activate my license. I
contacted Paragon who issued me a new product key and serial number. However,
this computer still won't allow the software to be activated so Paragon offered
me a refund. I even uninstlled and reinstalled the software.
Should I reinstall Mountain lion and if so, how is this done, please and if
this is inadvisable, should I purchase/try another program? Thanks for any
assistance you can rovide for this issue.************

touching the internet
Reducing Technology's disabilities
One Byte At a time