[mac4theblind] Re: iTunes downloads window

  • From: Bob Hill <molliesdad87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 06:48:33 -0400

HI,

I have found that with iTunes 10.4.1, the group which used to be there for
monitoring downloads is gone, and there's now an empty scroll area which even
when you interact with it is really empty.
I wrote to Apple Accessibility about this, got their canned courteous reply,
but haven't seen anything else.

Bob Hill