[mac4theblind] Re: continuous reading

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <marcy.weinberg1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 21:34:42 -0500

When stopping by pressing the control key, when you are ready to resume,
pressing the control key again will continue the reading from where you stopped
it.

On Feb 9, 2012, at 9:12 PM, barbara jones wrote:

Hello
When reading a message or any text sometimes I have to stop. When I go back and
press right arrow it takes me to the beginning. Is there a keystroke that will
continue reading where I left off?'Thanks
Barbara ************

Marcy
marcy.weinberg1@xxxxxxxxx