[mac4theblind] Re: confused about itunes

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 14:10:52 -0700

Yeah I stop interacting with everything and then vo left or hit vo cmd shift t
to get to the table.

Take care.
On Jul 22, 2011, at 1:57 PM, John Panarese wrote:

>    Can you stop interacting?  That's usually how I get out of the web area
> when I am in the store.
>
> Take Care
>
> John D. Panarese
> Director
> Mac for the Blind
> john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> http://www.macfortheblind.com
>
> AUTHORIZED APPLE STORE BUSINESS AFFILIATE
> MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT
>
> On Jul 22, 2011, at 4:55 PM, Tracy Duffy wrote:
>
>> Well I don't know. That's the trouble, I can't figure out how to get to the
>> source list. I'm trapped in the stupid web page. I have no idea why it
>> started doing this. (sigh) I appreciate whatever you can think of to try.
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not get bent out of shape.
>> tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx
>>

>> On Jul 22, 2011, at 1:50 PM, John Panarese wrote:
>>
>>>   Well, as far as iTunes goes, you have a source table and then when you
>>> select a specific source, there is another table that you have to navigate
>>> to that has the items related to that source.  For example, the contents of
>>> play lists or your library.
>>>
>>>  I don't know why the iTunes store would be popping up when you start
>>> iTunes.  Try quitting iTunes with your main library highlighted in the
>>> source list or a play list.  I'm grasping at straws here, as nothing else
>>> immediately comes to mind, though I am on 3 hours of sleep at the moment.
>>>

>>> Take Care
>>>
>>> John D. Panarese
>>> Director
>>> Mac for the Blind
>>> john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> http://www.macfortheblind.com
>>>
>>> AUTHORIZED APPLE STORE BUSINESS AFFILIATE
>>> MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT

>>>   The url for this list, where one can unsubscribe or make any changes to

Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

website: http://music.marrie.org