[mac4theblind] Re: bootcamp partition problem

  • From: "Drew Hunthausen" <dhunthausen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 12:13:52 -0700

Thanks for the info

-----Original Message-----
From: mac4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mac4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Hilbert
Poehlman
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 9:31 AM
To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mac4theblind] Re: bootcamp partition problem

In some ways, text edit outruns word but pages is apple's answer to word.
You can read and write word documents in it.  Sadly though, there's a good
deal of stuff that is different accessibility wise mainly in automatic
position awareness.

On Jul 10, 2013, at 11:57 AM, "Drew Hunthausen" <dhunthausen@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Is pages pretty comparable in terms of functionality to word?