[mac4theblind] automatically ad to itunes and content past not working:

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 10:19:12 -0500

Since the lastest vergen of itunes was installed on my pc and a friend's
mac, we've discovered no function for automatically adding to itunes and no
paste function.

The resourcefulnes of one of us has found that you need to go to the ad to
library function and wind your way down the twisted path to your files.
Nicely though, you don't have to wind your way back.

Reducing Technologies disabilities
one byte at a time