[mac4theblind] an update on ntfs3g

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 15:39:31 -0700

hello. I posted to another list about this hence the odd start but here ya go.

Well I tried to install the apr 10th update but it said no compiler found under
C$$. Ok? I'm on a mac. Anyway here is the link to the software.

http://www.tuxera.com/community/ntfs-3g-download/

If anyone can give me a hand at this compile ting Id' be happy. the trouble
starts when I run the ./config command.

Thanks.
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

website: http://music.marrie.org