[mac4theblind] What are the UK/US new voices be in IOS5

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 22:20:28 +0100

Hi all, if anyone does a podcast on IOS5, I would really appreciate it if you
can tell me what male voices they have added.
I believe they have added British Daniel which is great this comes from the
article that Jon posted thanks Jon but I would love to know what other voices
have been added if not at all!

To be honest thats all I'm excited about really LOL. Because it then means I
can understand voiceover better it being in a male voice. If there are more
than one then Hats off to Apple! Is what I say!

Oh and god bless Steeve Jobs. I know I haven't posted about it but that's not
to say I havn't heard about it because I have and just want to simply say that
he's up there in the heavens now and has made an outstanding controdution to
all our lives. In my case the Ipod. LOL I remember when I went to school I had
an CD player and would take one CD with me for the journey and a few years
later who would of thought I'd have all of my music on an Ipod not to mention
that one CD!
So MR Jobs there is the inpact that you have made in my life and I am forever
greatful to you for achieving it for me and millions around the world!

Thanks

Daniel