[mac4theblind] Upgrading to mountain lion and rss readers.

  • From: Kim Kilpatrick <kimjkilpatrick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac For The Blind List <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 17:50:54 -0400

Hi there all,
Tonight, I think I shall try downloading mountain lion.  I am just backing up
all of my files on a flash drive for the first time.
Seems to be going okay I think.
Anyway, I heard there might be some issues so should I wait or go ahead and
download?
Also, I too love rss readers.  I use them a lot on my iphone.  Glad to hear
about some accessible ones and would be happy to hear about others that are
particularly accessible.
I'm getting better with the mac.  Have not turned on my pc in a few days.  I'm
faster with mail and safari and starting to get better with document editing
etc.
Love itunes on the mac too much easier than the pc for me anyway.
Love the voices too on the mac for the screen reading functions.
Kim