[mac4theblind] Re: Some questions.

  • From: "Kliphton" <kliphton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 14:43:00 -0500

I will address the one I know about.  To access a shared server on your
network, hit command shift K, and that should bring you to your network and
everything connected.  Also, to enable your password every time you start
your Mack, go to voice over utilities by hitting vo f8, navigate to the
different categories and you should find it.  HTH