[mac4theblind] Sending e-mails to more than one recipient

  • From: Kim Kilpatrick <kimjkilpatrick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 20:58:12 -0400

Hello again.
Here I am with another question.  I really like mac mail a lot.
I changed it to the classic view but then changed it back and forth and am
trying to decide which I like best.
When I try to send mail to more than one person, by typing the first letters of
their name into the to field, it only seems to let me put one address in and
then starts deleting.
What am I not doing?
Thanks again.
I'm sure there is a simple explanation.
I am liking itunes a lot on the mac.  Also safari and word processing.  I do
also like creating activities in voiceover for my various applications and I
did download some of the extra voices.
Slowly I am getting more comfortable.  I just have to tell myself to be patient
and keep working at it.
Smile!
Kim